Table of Contents
- Logo Anatomy
- Color Palette
- Logo Usage
- Do’s and Don'ts
- Contact Information
Welcome to the brand identity guide for Euras, the comprehensive solution for holding up infrastructure with our unique blend of porous materials and bentonite clay. Our identity is a blend of modern aesthetics with foundational strength, designed to be as robust and reliable as the solutions we provide.
2. Logo Anatomy
Our logo consists of two major components:
- The Logo Mark: Represents our unique blend of materials. It has two elements:
- Interior: Made of porous material to symbolize flexibility and adaptability.
- Exterior: A layer of bentonite clay which signifies the water-sealing and unyielding strength of our products.
- The Word Mark: The name "Euras" written in a robust, bold typeface to denote the strength to hold up infrastructure.
3. Color Palette
The colors used in our logo are not just aesthetically pleasing but also loaded with meaning:
- Green: #32CD32 (Hex), 50, 205, 50 (RGB)
- Represents the color of the gel we use, indicating eco-friendly, effective solutions.
- Grey: #808080 (Hex), 128, 128, 128 (RGB)
- Represents the sand color of concrete, symbolizing strength and durability.
- Green: To be used for elements that signify life, vitality, and eco-friendliness.
- Grey: For background elements and text, where strength and dependability need to be highlighted.
The word mark uses a robust, bold typeface to represent the strength and durability we offer. The specific font is:
- Font Family: Helvetica Neue
- Font Weight: Bold
5. Logo Usage
5.1 Clear Space
Always maintain a clear space around the logo equal to at least the height of the 'E' in the Euras logo.
5.2 Minimum Size
The logo should never appear smaller than 24px in digital formats or 0.5in in print.
5.3 Logo Variants
Use the full-color logo whenever possible. Monochrome versions in all grey or all green can be used where necessary.
6. Do's and Don'ts
- Use the logo in a way that respects the clear space and minimum size rules.
- Utilize the official color palette.
- Alter the proportions of the logo.
- Use the logo in any color other than the official palette.
- Add additional effects like shadows or glows to the logo.
7. Contact Information
For any queries or further information related to brand guidelines, please contact:
Thank you for helping us maintain the strength and integrity of the Euras brand.